Wednesday 28 July 2010

GOLD 9 Carot 375 Hallmarked Rings, SCRAP OR WEAR



I have for sale on my Ebay (Charliequins) three gold rings, each one is fully hallmarked and they are all 375 or 9ct gold. If you wish to know more about them or want to know the ring sizes then please get in touch.

Woman's Vintage 9ct Gold Ring
 
The first ring was purchased at a fine jewellers and was sold as an 'antique' ring and I think the stones are either Sapphire or Amethyst gemstones. There are also 4 very small diamond looking stones, again I am not sure if these are real diamonds. I am not 100% sure about the gemstones so please make up your own mind before bidding or buying. The ring cost over £150.00 and that was over 15 years ago so, at my starting price of just £49.99 and free postage, I reckon someone is going to get a real bargain.
9ct Gold Ring
9ct Gold Ring
9ct Gold Ring
Ladies 9ct Gold Engagement Ring with Cubic Zirconia
The second ring is an engagement ring I purchased, again well over 15 years ago from a high street jewellers and this cost me around £100.00 at the time. It is fully hallmarked although the ring requires cleaning because you cannot see the hallmarks clearly. Again, this was sold as a 9ct gold ring and I was not sure what the stone was until I noticed the 'CZ' stamped in the gold ring, its a Cubic Zirconia. At a starting price of just £19.99 with free posting, I thought that was a 'fair' price. If you are purchasing the ring for use then I can get in professionally cleaned for you and this will be for free, what a bargain!.

9ct Gold Ring
9ct Gold Ring
 
Mans Wedding 9ct Gold Ring
The last ring I have for sale is a ring I purchased, again, well over ten years ago or should I say my wife bought it for me. Its fully hallmarked 375 or 9ct solid gold an is decorative, engraved with a pattern although the pattern is showing signs of wear. The starting price for this gold ring is just £14.99 with free postage which is probably less than the 'scrap' value.
9ct Gold Ring
9ct Gold Ring
9ct Gold Ring
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment